Climb To Success With ALPS!
If you’re like many agents working in the Medicare space, you encounter people that have questions about how to handle their retirement savings. If you don’t work in that space and aren’t comfortable with that conversation, you have a partner that can help!
Annuity And Life Partner Services (ALPS) is another valuable resource made available to you as an agent working with an Integrity Marketing partner. It was created to partner with agents who work in the Medicare market but don’t offer retirement planning. It is a referral-based service. That means you can refer your clients to them for these services, but they remain your clients for the lines of business that you service.
How it works:
- You refer your client to ALPS for retirement planning consultation after discovering the need by going to annuitylifepartner.com and completing a referral form.
- Your ALPS agent engages in a meaningful income and risk planning discussion with the client.
- Appropriate, ethical, and suitable solutions will be presented to your client based on their unique needs.
- You are advised of the progress at every step of your client’s journey.
- You are paid a share of the commissions if a product or products are issued and placed. (You must have a valid life license to receive referral fees).
- You maintain your relationship with your client and lower the risk of them looking elsewhere for other insurance services!
Contact us today for more information on this important resource to help to you grow your business, increase your income, and create a better client experience!
Want more information? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch…
Meet Your ALPS Professional
For the past three decades, Kirk Andersen has developed a vast set of skills and knowledge spanning multiple facets of the insurance and financial services landscape. Today, Kirk focuses on partnering with agents to better serve their clients through collaborative referral experiences. The foundation of Kirk’s referral process is uncovering every referred client’s unique needs and objectives, so he can deliver the product solution that best suits their financial situation.
He also prioritizes transparency and open communication to ensure that the referring agent is aware and engaged throughout the process. Kirk is always available to discuss specific products and why any recommendations were or were not made to a referred client.