Grand American Plan:
Supplemental Insurance Coverage for Individuals & Families
The Grand American Plan (GAP) is an Accident Expense Insurance Plan with 6 optional benefits. It is designed to be a flexible, supplemental medical plan to help fill the gaps left by the high Out of Pocket (OOP) costs of deductibles and coinsurance. The GAP can be created with different benefits and benefit levels by family member. GAP is great for use with:
- HSA Qualified Plans
- High Deductible ACA Plans
- Short Term Medical Plans
The base Accident Plan can be written for up to $10,000 per person per year with 6 Optional Benefits:
- Hospital Admission up to $2,000 per occurrence
- Hospital Daily Room up to $1,000 per day
- Critical Illness up to $50,000
- Heart Attack & Stroke up to $50,000
- Cancer First Occurrence up to $50,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment up to $50,000
LifeShield National Offers These Products:
With Savers, You Get Everything You Need To Be Successful!
Ensure you offer your customers the best price with our quote engines, and ACA enrollment software.