A Medicare Advantage Plan For Southeastern NC
At Liberty Medicare Advantage, our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our members within our community by offering a complete and cost-effective senior care continuum, close to home and family. We combine our Customized Care team, strong relationship with provider community and local resources to enhance the health and well-being of our members and enforce the core values of our company’s founders of quality, honesty, and integrity that guide us to this day.
Liberty Medicare Advantage presents you with a great opportunity! Check out some of these highlights:
- Year around selling opportunity due to chronic special needs plan SEP!
- $2,900 Freedom Flex Card providing benefits for vision, hearing, dental, groceries, OTC, transportation and fitness.
- $0 copay for insulins covered on the formulary.
- Continuous glucose monitors, lancets and test strips are covered without copay or coinsurance (continuous glucose monitors available by authorization).
- Local customized care team who coordinates your clinical care.
- At home monitoring of vital signs with referral from RN Case Manager.
- $200 Health Risk Assessment fee paid to the agent!
- 3,500 MOOP.
If you are in the Medicare market in Southeastern NC, you need to have this plan in your portfolio!