Gerber Life was founded in 1967 and has built its company on one principle: helping children and families with their long-term health and financial security. Since their founding, Gerber Life has been able to provide families with the peace of mind they need, by offering affordable life insurance and Medicare Supplement policies.
If your clients’ are looking for reliability, and additional assistance outside of Medicare, Gerber Life’s Medicare Supplement is a great way to guarantee their medical protection. Gerber Life’s Medicare Supplement is designed to help your clients cover their additional expenses and other unforeseen circumstances that Medicare can’t cover. When it comes to your clients’ medical care, they need guaranteed coverage, and nothing is more competitive or effective as Gerber Life’s Medicare Supplement.
In addition to Gerber Life’s Medicare Supplement, Gerber also has their Gerber Guaranteed Life Insurance program. This life insurance policy is designed to help clients with their final expenses, such as burial costs or leftover medical bills, so these expenses don’t fall on their family’s shoulders. Any of your clients between the ages of 50 to 80 are eligible to apply, so if you know clients that are already planning for their family’s future, the Gerber Guaranteed Life Insurance program might be the best fit.
Both the Gerber Life Medicare Supplement and Guaranteed Whole Life plan have competitive rates, so your clients are guaranteed a great value for their investment.
On Gerber’s Guaranteed Whole Life policy, there are some details you don’t want to miss on behalf of your customers, such as:
- Your customer can’t be turned down for a Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan.
- The only requirement for obtaining a Gerber Life Guaranteed Life Whole Life Policy with $5,000 to $25,0001 in guaranteed coverage is that the customer is between 50 and 80 years old. That’s it! There are no medical exams, no health questions, no waiting for test results.
- Customers can apply by phone or online
- During their application, together, you and your customer can choose their coverage amount, and their premium won’t increase over time unless your client increases their coverage.
- The policy builds cash value.
- The Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan is a whole life insurance policy that provides guaranteed coverage, as long as premiums are paid on time. It also has a cash value that builds over time, so long as your customers pay their premiums. Cash value is money that Gerber Life sets aside on their behalf, and the longer the policy is in force, the more money it will accumulate.
As a Gerber Life agent through Savers Marketing, you can access online applications, forms, use online quoting tools, and other online services on behalf of your clients. If you want to explore this contracting opportunity, let our team know if you’d like to learn more. We can offer our agents more hands-on assistance and training on these policies,
- South Dakota residents, maximum coverage of $15,000.