As a company, CVS Health®’s number one priority is to help its customers receive well-rounded medical care while continuing to develop groundbreaking products for consumers. CVS Health® wants healthcare to be highly affordable, accessible, and catered to their customers’ evolving healthcare needs. As innovators of health, CVS Health® guarantees their clients will have access to the best healthcare plans, life insurance policies, and Medicare coverage possible. The best part? CVS Health®’s benefits come with minimal costs to your clients, so they can always count on CVS Health®. By prioritizing the needs of consumers, they’re able to provide the best products and care possible.
Meet Accendo/CVS Health® Medicare Supplement Plan
If your clients need additional healthcare coverage and benefits that Medicare can’t provide, we have the solution – a reliable Medicare Supplement plan from the Accendo Insurance Company. Now you can offer your clients a Medicare Supplement plan that carries a name they already know and trust – CVS Health®.
Underwritten by the Accendo Insurance Company, this Medicare Supplement plan is part of the CVS Health® family of companies and is an Aetna affiliate that offers clients real advantages – including a 14% household premium discount* in most states. Agents already contracted with Aetna can sell the Accendo Insurance Medicare Supplement plan (ACC).
If your clients are ready to discover the benefits of CVS Health® Medicare Supplement and Final Expense plans, there’s plenty more in store below.
Why Accendo/CVS Health® Medicare Supplement Plan?
CVS Health® Medicare Supplement covers your clients’ Medicare needs by offering a Medicare Supplement plan that has their medical interests at heart. Medicare is there to provide seniors with the medical support they need; however, it doesn’t always cover every expense. In those moments of need, the Medicare Supplement Plan through CVS Health® is there to support your clients in every way possible.
CVS’s Medicare Supplement plan, through Aetna Medical, offers real medical solutions and coverage that enhances everyday lives. Your clients will still be able to visit their local doctors and pharmacists now with the Medical coverage they need to receive the best medical attention and care. The benefits of the Accendo/ CVS Health® Medicare Supplement include:
- Attractive Commissions and Incentives
- Agent Bonus Program
- Simple, Streamlined Contracting with E-Apps
- 14% Household Discounts*
- Offered by an Aetna affiliate
As an agent, you’ll not only be assisting your clients with their Med Supp – you’ll have the recognition of working with two household names: CVS Health® and Aetna. If you’re already an agent with an Aetna contract, you can avoid filling out more contracting paperwork and start selling Med Supp today!
Currently, the Aetna affiliate plan through CVS Health® provides the following supplemental Medicare coverage:
- Aetna Medicare Supplement
- Medicare Supplement provides coverage for some healthcare costs that original Medicare (Part A and B) cannot cover. Med Supp covers copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance costs.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Advantage combines the reliable coverage of Medicare Parts A, B, and D into a straightforward plan and covers other services such as vision and dental (Part C).
- Aetna Prescription Drug Plans
- Prescription drug plans cover the expense of medications such as prescription drugs and vaccines. Clients can also pick their level of coverage based on their prescription drug needs (Part D).
CVS Health®’s Medicare Supplement seeks to provide clients with resources and support in addition to well-rounded medical care. As an independent insurance agent, in addition to helping clients with their Med Supp, you’ll receive the competitive commissions and bonuses you deserve.
*Individual must live with someone with an Accendo or Aetna Policy
Accendo/CVS Health® Final Expense
Final expenses such as health care, hospice care, and accidental death shouldn’t fall on the shoulders of your client’s loved ones once they’re gone. These costly expenses can be challenging for families to manage on their own. Fortunately, now you can give your clients peace of mind from a name they know and rely on every day: CVS Health®.
CVS Health®’s Individual Whole Life Insurance policy is underwritten by Accendo Insurance Company, part of the CVS Health® family of companies, and an Aetna affiliate. These plans provide whole life coverage at affordable premiums, so your clients and their loved ones get what they need regardless of life circumstances. Their families can pay for funeral expenses, medical costs, and other expensive medical payments thanks to CVS Health®’s Final Expense whole life insurance.
The best part of CVS’s Final Expense life insurance policy? There’s no medical exam requirement from your clients, and their low premiums won’t go up over time. Clients get flexible, highly competitive rates that meet their needs exactly when they need them.
As an agent, there are many final expense policies to choose from, but none benefit agents and clients quite like CVS’s Final Expense policy. The best part? If your client already has an Aetna Med Supp policy, they’ll receive a discount when they join. Reliable coverage plus additional savings is what your clients need.
The benefits of CVS Health®’s Individual Whole Life Insurance policy are as follows:
- Similar to Med Supp, eligibility is determined by the answers to a few simple medical questions – no medical exam required.
- Broad age range – sell to anyone ages 40-89.
- An available super preferred rate*** that’s 10% lower than the preferred rate.
- Flexible coverage amounts with a low minimum policy requirement
- Competitive premium rates
- Choose between level ($50,000) and modified plan ($25,000)
- Scheduled auto-drafting that syncs with Social Security deposits
- Easy quoting and eApp process
- Substantial commission over and above your Med Supp incentives
As an insurance agent, the fact you can sell to anyone between 40-89 years of age means you can expand your client base, diversifying your portfolio. Plus, the two different plan options – level and modified plans – is ideal for agents and clients.
CVS Health® Final Expense offers three different benefit plans with varying degrees of coverage, including:
- Super Preferred
CVS Health® Final Expense coverage extends add-ons to the level plan, which means your clients can add others, known as riders, to their coverage. The rider benefits include:
- Accelerated Death Rider
- The rider pays 50% of the death benefit if the client is diagnosed with a terminal illness and the life expectancy is 12 months or less.
- Children’s Term Rider
- Offers final expense coverage to children and grandchildren (biological or legally adopted) through age 25 and can be converted to lifetime coverage five times the face amount.
- Accidental Death Benefits Rider
- The rider pays 100% of the policy’s face value if the life is cut short.
CVS Health®’s coverage makes it easy for consumers to get the coverage they need without additional charges or excessive expenses. Instead of leaving families to pay final costs on their own, CVS Health®’s Whole Life Insurance Policy gives beneficiaries a cash payment that can help supplement the high costs of funerals and medical bills.
Get Contracted to Sell Accendo/ CVS Health® Medicare Supplement and Final Expense
If you’re ready to expand your portfolio and offer a reliable Med Supp plan and whole life insurance policy to your clients, now’s the time to contact Saver’s Marketing about becoming contracted through Aetna. You’ll have the ability to sell these incredible plans to your clients, and they’ll have the peace of mind that medical and final expenses are covered no matter what. So long as premiums are paid on time, they can count on the Accendo Insurance Company and CVS Health®.
If you’re ready to sell reliable Medicare Supplement plans and final expense coverage to your clients, contact Savers Marketing about getting contracted today. Our streamlined online application process simplifies the contracting process for agents and carriers, so you can start selling sooner.