Boston Mutual’s Infinite Life plan provides affordable, permanent life insurance protection for you and your family. Premiums remain the same regardless of your age or changes in your health status. The cash value can be used for any purpose you choose. Infinite Life policyholders are also eligible to receive annual policy dividends, when issued by the company, which may be used to reduce premiums, purchase additional coverage or build the cash value of your policy. The Infinite Life plan provides up to $250,000 in life insurance coverage to protect your family against financial hardship.
Plan highlights include:
- Issue ages 15 days up to age 80
- Face amounts from $2,500 to $250,000
- Up to $100,000 in coverage is available without medical underwriting for individuals up to age 50
- Strong cash values with annual dividends
- Easy to use illustration software or old fashioned rate book
- Weekly commissions, issued by Tuesday and paid on Thursday
Call us to review more specifics and the other products offered by Boston Mutual!