Chesapeake Life Insurance Company Enhances Your Supplemental Portfolio
Acquired in 2019 by the UnitedHealthcare company, The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company debuted it’s new UnitedHealthcare brand association on March 24, 2023, starting with the release of its newest product AccidentWise. The UnitedHealthcare brand has now replaced the SureBridge brand on all Chesapeake Life products.
Dental & Vision
The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company, a UnitedHealthcare company, is excited to announce the launch of new DentalWise® Max DVH (dental, vision, hearing1), DentalWise® (standalone dental), and VisionWise™ (standalone vision) available for new business beginning June 23, in 30 states.
Highly competitive dental & vision products with key enhancements and attractive benefits. Here are a few reasons we think you’ll be excited about these new plans!
- Added strength of the UnitedHealthcare brand and dental/vision networks
- Simplified benefit structure (dental benefit is separate from vision & hearing benefit)
- Increased benefit levels
- Dental implants now covered2
- No waiting periods2
1The hearing benefit is not available in all states.
2Dental implants benefit available on DentalWise Max 2,000 & 3,000 plan and DentalWise 2,000 plan; subject to a 12-month waiting period.
New AccidentWise™ from The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company, a UnitedHealthcare company, boasts enhanced plan design with greater focus on common-use situations with richer benefits. Available starting March 24, in 40 states, you can expect more from UnitedHealthcare-branded AccidentWise:
- Issue age increase and guaranteed renewability
- Additional benefits compared to previous products
- Guaranteed issue
- Competitive premiums & commissions with options for varying plan levels at attractive price points